Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
353 Degrees North & Jodie Cooper (‘the owner’) represent the owners of Villa 353 Degrees North Villa, Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia.
- Villa Rental Rates: All prices are subject to availability. Services and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Unless specified, rates are quoted in $AUD (Australian Dollars) and are subject to *15% Govt. Tax. Please be aware that all bookings are for a minimum of 2 nights.
- 353 Degrees North accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy, misdescription or pricing supplied by other providers.
- Reservation & Payment Information: On enquiry, 353 Degrees North will confirm availability of dates requested, and issue an Invoice.
- Guests travelling within 30 days will be required to pay the full amount at the time of confirmation.
- Guests travelling more than 30 days out will be required to pay a deposit of 50% of the total accommodation charge within 7 days of Invoice issue date.
- Confirmation*: Reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of payment (50% deposit) within 7 days of Invoice issue date.
- The balance of accommodation charges must be paid at least 30 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival.
- Non-Payment: If the balance of the Rental Charges is not paid at least 30 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival, the owner reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice and retain the deposit paid which is non-refundable in the circumstances.
- Payment information: Invoice issued in $AUD (Australian Dollars).
- Bank Payment: Can be made via bank transfer to 353 Degrees North Bank Account on Invoice (associated bank charges are to be paid by the guest).
- PayPal: Payments from PayPal (incurs a surcharge of 3.4%).
- Credit Card Payments: Via the BPOINT icon (Commonwealth Bank of Australia Secured Site) displayed on 353 Degrees North Invoice.
- Visa & MasterCard Only (incurs a surcharge of 2.7%).
- Cancellation & Refund Policy: Standard cancellation policy unless otherwise agreed (Please see the bottom of this page for an update to our Cancellation policy as a result of the travel restrictions caused by COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- Deposited bookings cancelled 30 or more days prior to the commencement of the rental – the deposit is non-refundable.
- Fully paid bookings cancelled 30 days or more prior to the commencement of the rental – the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the commencement of the rental – all monies paid are non-refundable.
- Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to Mount Agung activity, inclement weather or illness. These must be claimed through your travel insurance.
- Special cancellation conditions: Must be in writing to email@example.com
- A $200.00 AUD processing fee applies to all approved refunds.
- Refund policy: ‘The Owner’ does not accept responsibility for any delay, cancellation, additional expense or inconvenience to your travel plans which may be caused directly or indirectly by events outside our control such as late arrival of international flights, civil disturbances, volcanic eruptions, ash clouds, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, illness, acts of God, “known events”, epidemics, pandemics, acts of government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- These must be claimed through your travel insurance.
- Change of dates: Subject to availability. Additional costs on top of a $200.00 processing fee are applicable if going from low to high season.
- As per our Merchant facility (BPOINT – Commonwealth Bank of Australia), refunds for payments made by credit card can only be refunded back to the card that was initially used.
- Refunds by credit card do not include additional initial bank charges paid.
- Additional costs or fees for refunds made via banks, PayPal or any other 3rd party service are to be met by receiver.
- 353 Degrees North is not responsible for any currency fluctuations from when you paid until we refund.
- Indemnity: Guests’ actions, conduct and safety are the responsibility of the guests.
- A condition of entering and/or staying at this property means that all guests understand and agree to indemnify 353 Degrees North, Jodie Cooper, ‘the owner’, or any staff employed by ‘the owner’ against any loss or damage to personal equipment or property, responsibility or action(s) (legal or other), due to any action(s), incident(s), loss or injury(s) while within or outside of the premises (including, but not limited to, the grounds, facilities, structures, etc.) during your stay at villa 353 Degrees North or in the course of your participation in activities on Nusa Lembongan or its surrounds at any other time.
- Damage to Property: Guests are responsible and liable for charges in the event of any damage to the facilities or equipment at villa 353 Degrees North and any that result through neglect or carelessness. Guests will also be held responsible for the cost of replacement of any inventory/equipment that is lost, stolen, broken, destroyed or rendered useless during the course of their stay at villa 353 Degrees North.
- Security Deposit: Credit card details will be held for 7 days after departure to cover breakages or damage. We will inform you of any charges for damage prior to debiting credit card. In the case of no credit card, a cash security deposit of IDR 2,500,000.00 ($250 AUD) is to be given to Villa Manager and will be refunded at the end of the rental period.
- Insurance: We strongly recommended you arrange comprehensive Travel Insurance at the time of booking to insure each traveller against illness (including evacuation costs), injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellations, pandemics, volcanic eruptions and their ash clouds and other contingencies. Please don’t wait until the day before you leave on holidays…and please don’t rely on your credit card travel insurance as that invariably is not always a comprehensive travel insurance policy.
- Travel Insurance does not cost more if you buy a policy several months in advance & by buying it at the same time you purchase your travel means you are covered for instances that negate you getting to your destination. Please make sure you either read the fine print or speak to a representative of the company you are buying the travel insurance off of to make sure you are covered.
- We have done a blog piece on Travel Insurance Tips For Overseas Travel that may be of assistance.
- Payment of monies to 353 Degrees North confirms that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions as outlined above.
Thank you for choosing to stay at 353 Degrees North,
Jodie Cooper – 353°N Villa Owner
CORONAVIRUS AFFECTED BOOKINGS (New and Existing):
If you have to cancel your trip to Bali/Nusa Lembongan, we will supply you with the necessary paperwork to file a claim on your travel insurance.
Unfortunately, as some guests are finding out, some travel insurance policies say “pandemics” are not covered…even if bought before the Coronavirus became a “known event” in late January!!
So, if your travel insurance policy DOES NOT protect you please know we will convert your booking into a credit note to the value of your monies paid which you can then use to rebook at 353 Degrees North at a later date.
Where applicable this supersedes our normal cancellation policy.
Ultimately, we really just love sharing our villa and beautiful island with guests and don’t want the fine print of a travel insurance policy to get in the way of you experiencing that.
This is an unprecedented and crazy situation which probably is going to get worse before it gets better.
But it’s also one we will get through together as long as we make decisions that benefit the “we” and not “me”.
We look forward to hearing from you and in the meantime stay safe and we wish good health to you and your loved ones.
YOU OWE YOURSELF THIS MOMENT
Reserve Your Special Time Away At 353 Degrees North
We love ❤️ sharing our beautiful island.
Click/Tap on one of our social media channels below to see what’s interesting us today 😊