Kicking back with a cocktail in hand (or Bintang if you fancy) whilst watching the sunset is a must do for any Bali traveller.
Whether it’s a rooftop bar, a beanbag on the beach or a fancy restaurant we have found the very best places to catch the stunning sunset on Nusa Lembongan, besides of course 353 Degrees North. Most of these amazing bars and restaurants offer free pick up/drop off services from 353°N and free Wi-Fi, so you can make all your friends jealous with your sunset snaps!
- Scooby Doo Beach Bar – Scooby Doo Beach Bar is a favourite for Aussie Surfers and a great place to kick back, catch a game on their screens and socialise. The friendly atmosphere makes it the perfect place for a solo traveller to meet new friends and the view of the sunset over the water and boats is stunning.
- Mainski Bar and Lounge – Mainski Bar and Lounge is a trendy bar lounge with a big WOW factor! Beautiful twinkling fairy lights, cabanas and a relaxed atmosphere make this bar the ideal spot at sundown.
- The Deck Cafe and Bar – The Deck Cafe and Bar is one of the most iconic and photographed bars in Nusa Lembongan. With its whitewashed timber, amazing view at sunset, relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff it’s the perfect place to sit back with a drink and look out on views of Mount Agung and the whole of Jungut Batu bay. It’s also the only place that serves beer on tap on the island.
- Muntigs Bar and Restaurant – Just upstairs from The Deck and located at the luxury boutique resort, Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day spa is Muntigs Bar & Restaurant. Muntigs’ biggest drawcard is their Happy Hour specials from 5pm-6.30pm. Relax with a great cocktail and watch the candles and lanterns dancing off the pool once the sun goes down.
- Blue Corner Bar and Restaurant – Sit on the sand or under the trees in a beanbag and watch the sunset with a sangria in hand at Blue Corner Bar and Restaurant. The bar is infamous in Lembongan as the social hang-out for divers, surfers, travellers, expats and anyone who enjoys a relaxing drink on the beach. Make sure you check out the Friday sunset parties for an evening of great music, drinks & food followed by dancing on the beach and a beach fire until late.
- Panorama Bar and Restaurant – Panorama Bar and Restaurant is perched on top of the highest point in Lembongan with a stunning view. Its architecture is structured to take in the best of the view, especially at sunset. Panorama also have some special house cocktails including the Panorama Daylight and Panorama Sunrise Cocktail which are sure to take your fancy!
- The Palms Ceningan Hotel – Set on the western tip of neighbouring Nusa Ceningan island, this relaxed clifftop bar is the perfect place to drink by the pool while the sun dips into the ocean. The deck faces directly west to take full advantage of the gorgeous sunset.
- Sandy Bay Beach Club – This rustic beach-chic bar offers amazing views at sunset and overlooks a sandy bay surrounded by cliffs. The club is a popular spot at sundown and can get surprisingly crowded, so get there early or make a reservation. They also offer a pickup and drop off service.