Villa Information and Amenities
- Jungutbatu – Nusa Lembongan Island, Bali, Indonesia
- 353 Degrees North is a luxury, private villa for up to 6 people.
- 3 Master Bedroom Suites with King Size Beds.
- Air-Conditioning and Ceiling Fans.
- 3 Ensuite Bathrooms with Bath Towels and Toiletries.
- Guest Bathroom in Main Villa.
- Large Open Plan Living with fully functioning Kitchen.
- 14m x 5m Infinity Swimming Pool
- Huge Covered Outdoor Lounge
- Rooftop Terrace
- Villa Manager – Kiri
- Housekeeping – Kadek
- Security Guard – Eka
- Grounds – Budi
- Breakfast included
- Private Chef (Price on application)
- Hi-Speed Internet
- Sonos Wireless Sound System
- 46-Inch Flat-Screen-Cable TV
- DVD player and a selection of DVDs
- Satellite Channels
- TV and DVD Player in 1 Bedroom
- Safety Box in Bedrooms
- Fully Functional Kitchen
- Water Purifier
- Coffee Machine
- Bar Fridge in room Guest wing only
- Coffee and Tea Making Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Bath Towels
- Bath Toiletries.
- Massage Bed
- Poolside Beanbags
- Sun Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Generator and Back-Up Battery System
*Additional Services (*Please note: Additional cost apply*Mini Bar Facility):
- *Pantry list to be completed prior to arrival
- *Chef available on request
- *Island activities can be arranged through our Villa Manager
- *Relaxing Massages
- *Laundry Facility
Check-In time: 2 pm
Check-Out time: 11 am
Getting to 353 Degrees North:
- The friendly staff at 353°N love to assist with booking your transfers and will provide you with all the necessary information at the time of booking.
- 353 Degrees North is rented as a complete villa.
- The villa and grounds are for your use exclusively.
- 353 Degrees North is also the home of Molly & Max our two friendly dogs.
- We do not recommend booking for guests with allergies or objections to pets.
Now that you’ve seen our Floor Plan and checked out our Amenities we’d love for you to include us in your vacation plans.
To check availability here is a link to our Availability Calendar.
If you’d like to have a closer look we’d love for you to take a look at our Virtual Tour which you can navigate yourself around or if you’d like to read a bit more about 353 Degrees North you can do so HERE.