CHECK AVAILABILITY & ENQUIRE OR MAKE A BOOKING
- 01st June to 30th September
- 16th December to 31st January
- 01st February to 30th May
- 01st October to 15th December
- 2 Persons $490.00(AUD)**/Night All Year
PLEASE DON’T WORRY: If your travel plans are affected by the Mount Agung volcanic eruption we will honour your booking and move it to a date when you can travel. Please see the addition to our Terms and Conditions for booking…and for some tips on what to look out for when choosing travel insurance for your next holiday please take a look at our Travel Insurance for Bali and Nusa Lembongan page.
BOOKING DIRECTLY WITH US GUARANTEES YOU THE LOWEST PRICE
- Your Booking Includes Breakfast Daily.
- 353 Degrees North is rented as a complete villa.
- The villa and grounds are for your use exclusively.
- 2 Nights Minimum Booking & 6 Persons Maximum Accommodation.
- 353 Degrees North has two friendly dogs, Molly and Max, who will be overjoyed if you would like to share your experience with them.
- As this is their home if you have allergies or objections to pets then sadly 353°N is not recommended.
- **Rates Exclude +15% Govt. Tax.
How To Book:
- Please check your holiday dates for availability on our Calendar below.
- To instantly book your available dates by Credit Card (MasterCard and Visa only) just CLICK HERE. This will take you to our secure booking page where you simply enter your dates and card details. We will then start the fun process of bringing you up to speed on all things 353°N and Nusa Lembongan by emailing you out our “353°N Guest Information Booklet”.
- Alternatively, simply just fill out the contact form below with your holiday dates and we’ll get back to you very shortly.
If you have any questions or would like a copy of our “353°N Guest Welcome Book” please don’t hesitate to get in touch by using the Contact Form above…..Thanks.
*Payment of monies to 353 Degrees North confirms you have read and agreed to the full Terms and Conditions.
For How To Get To Nusa Lembongan From Bali please click HERE.
For some tips and things to look out for when buying travel insurance please take 2 minutes of your time and head over to our blog piece:
Travel Insurance Tips for Bali and Nusa Lembongan
This calendar is up to date so any days shown as busy are currently not available.